View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2019, 12:29 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2019

I can do Nov 9, 23, or Dec 7, if I have enough notice. And we have a large living room with about a 12ft dining room table. Also have some 8-10ft folding tables we can setup on the back patio or living room. I can host 20 people comfortably, and fit probably 35. I'll have terrain enough for 5-7 maps here. Although most of it is basic terrain, if you want cooler features on the maps you'll need to bring your own trees, glaciers, FotA, & whatnot.

And @Xotli I am in Downtown Riverside.

Last note: I cannot host into the evening on all those days. Most likely I can host from 9am-3/4pm; but we often host dinner events starting around 5:30-6:00pm on Saturday nights (probably the coolest community-forming thing I've ever gotten to be a part of) that you'd all be welcome to stay for, I'm sure.

Last edited by Knox; October 27th, 2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Get rid of my email address