View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2019, 08:18 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New England Revival - East Providence, RI

Hey Sir H.

I can't speak to moving the tournament, since I'm not involved with organizing it, but I'd be happy to participate in an additional one if possible. What's your range of possible locations? I.e. I'm near Boston (Natick, MA) and could ask a local game store here if they wouldn't mind hosting one.

I'll be available for pretty much all of July 4th - July 12th, any of those dates would work for me.

I also have enough tiles that I could support 6-8 maps if my local game store said yes.

If it's over the July 4th long weekend, I may be able to get 1-3 more players myself. I have a few friends visiting over that weekend also I might be able to talk into it.

I would love to help kick start the New England scene.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; May 31st, 2019 at 08:29 PM. Reason: additional info