View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duljen View Post
White knight or anyone else,

I had the obsidian guards for heroscape but I never was able to get the granite guardians. I have printed out the one granite guardian and it looked amazing, but I would really like to be able to print and paint up a whole squad of the granite guardians. Can you guys try to get the other two models scanned as soon as you can?

Thank you,

Duljen
I was going over some old posts in the Hexscape threads today and found a bunch of scans of additional squad figures posted by Dissonance from his Heroscape Tabletop Simulator. It will take a little work to clean up the higher resolution scans, but I'll be able to get you the rest of the Granite Guardians.