View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2017, 03:54 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 27 - Sign Up through April 3

I'm still a little unclear on the selection process and how that works with respect to picking a starting side. Say my opponent wins the dice off and makes an opening bid of their army, sitting some figures, and keeping the right to place first. Do I have any option to make a counter offer that picks my army while gaining the right to place first? Is my only hope to get my army on my side of choice to trick my opponent into a bidding war that abandons pick of side?

In that same vein, it says I may make an opposing bid by surrendering the right to place first without reducing the point total. I take it this means that I am stuck at the point total they proposed and can't go back up to starting values if I switched sides. Once someone has made a bid to take an army but with deferring pick of sides, is there any way to bring the bidding back to where you can pick your own side again?