View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:10 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I honestly think Isamu is the most broken figure in the game, we just don't collectively notice it because punching 30 points over your weight doesn't stand out when you're only 10 points.

Yeah I guess... but my issue with him is the same as Marcu. He's just not a good spot for your order markers most of the time. You can have him in your army and spend an entire tournament never activating him, especially if you're winning your games already. He's just never going to be the core component of an army or even your strategy.

But I guess if you're talking "killed 4-10x his points in 1 game this afternoon" as being grounds for A+, okay.

Orcelfarmyone has the Marro Warriors as an A+ already. It's neat to see a master set unique squad with that much respect, even after all these years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)