View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2019, 04:10 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

The powers seem a little wordy, and the payoff doesn’t seem worth the setup. It feels like there’s a more elegant design possible here while keeping some of the same elements.

This is a wild idea, and it might just seem silly to me when I wake up tomorrow morning, but it might be workable to combine Shadow Shift and Assassinate into one power—so when you reveal the X, the drow can shift before it takes its turn. For a little more punch, you could also allow the power to activate any number of assassins, so long as they aren’t within clear sight of an enemy hero. That’s a very restrictive condition, so you can afford to offer a fairly decent reward for fulfilling it.

That’s my 1-in-the-morning take, though, so make of it what you will. I like a lot of the individual elements you have going on here but it’s hard to get past seeing that much text on a 25 point common.