View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:10 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Battlefields of Valhalla Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Hello! I couldn't find this information anywhere else but I do not want to shift through 5k posts to find it. I am using the map Arctic Divide. I downloaded the PDF and built it but the PDF fails to state if the snow and ice are heavy and slippery respectfully or not. Thanks.
I believe it is normal snow and normal ice.
Oh thank goodness this is what I was using. Thanks so much!
The designer left it open but he did have a preference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago View Post
Thank you for the nomination for perusal and a personal thank you for thinking that one of my maps is worthy enough to be nominated. I will respectfully bow out of any discussions involving Arctic Divide. I will add, however, that Heavy Snow and/or Heavy Ice is not determined on the map itself. My personal preference was for both to be Heavy, but the Heavy/Light factor is ultimately left up to the user of the map. Tundra, so far, is the only terrain whose effects can change upon the decision of the map user.
Most of the times i've seen it used it was heavy snow normal ice. I believe we actually reviewed accounting for that variance.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; February 23rd, 2018 at 08:54 PM. Reason: but hell its been 12 years; i could be mis-remembering