View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Arch-vile's customs (updated Oct. 2018)

I ran a Mines of Moria scenario today with my Fellowship of the Ring customs. I ran something similar probably 5 years ago, but I never took pictures of it. There are 3 phases to the scenario: the watcher in the water, the battle at Balin's Tomb, and the Bridge of Khazad-Dum. There is no healing in between, but you have the opportunity to move your surviving characters to the next area without fear of attack.

I used 1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 BttFF, and 1 FotA for the map, though I had plenty of tiles left over. Here's the map:

Spoiler Alert!

And here's the scenario in progress:
Spoiler Alert!