View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2014, 12:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: WARGROUNDS of SCAPE (WoS) - discussion thread

I wouldn't say I'm exactly trying to push D_S's buttons here. D_S and I communicate privately and regularly (including on this subject) so I think he knows when I mean to push his buttons.

Just pointing out that, as he noted, a judge can be outvoted in the BoV process (or, as I add, just not vote at all in the first stage) so this same issue can present itself in a two-stage process.

The only way to truly prevent this sort of thing is to parcel out assignments to individual judges. As I understand it, this is the new SoV approach. For now, in WoS, we are giving the judges liberty to review as they see fit, with some internal communication so judges know if a review is coming on a given map.