View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2019, 12:42 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Recall - Testing

I like the wording.

I played one game with it during a jank draft. It definitely drew attention as my opponent's Tarn moved to guard it, but my EoV ended up getting a lucky initiative plus Frenzy that let me wipe out the Tarn and later get back an EoV.

I can try to write more detail next time, but as a temporary glyph there's only so much it's going to do each game.

So far it seems simple and fun, but relatively low impact. But there are definitely combos out there: I want to try it with the B-11s, someone wisely suggested Sentinels of Grax, and it can even re-start a Zombie apocalypse.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13