View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

I get what T is saying. He’s going to be impossibly fast and very hard to throw once he gets engaged with you, and I can see why that could be unfun to play against.

An idea I had a while back for another character that I just figured I’d throw out there;
Quote:
SPEED PURSUIT
Figures cannot use any special power on an Army Card or Glyph to ignore a Leaving Engagement Attack from Reverse Flash. If Reverse Flash rolls for a leaving engagement attack and rolls a skull, you may immediately move him up to 1 space, as long as he ends the move adjacent to the figure who received the leaving engagement attack.
I think it keeps the same neck-in-neck pursuit vibe without seeming quite as oppressive.