View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Israeli Independence

Being a fan of playing solitaire and solo, I've heard of the States of Siege series of solitaire games. This is the first game I've actually played, and this is the most basic version without any of the additional elements other games in the series have.

You have 5 Arab nations (Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, and Egypt) with their own separate 4-space tracks leading to Jerusalem. The game begins with the counter for each nation on the furthest track. Each turn, you draw one card from an event deck. That card will tell you which counter(s) to advance or retreat. If a counter ever reaches Jerusalem, you lose. The card then tells you the number of offensive actions you can take, along with any die roll modifiers. An offensive action is simply selecting one of the counters and rolling a die. If you roll an adjusted number greater than the number printed on the counter, you get to push it back one space. Keep drawing cards until you either lose (a counter advances to Jerusalem), or until the deck runs out. You win the game if you go through the entire deck.

Although extremely simple, this game is more addicting than eating potato chips. I even placed an order for Levee en Masse.
I've looked at this series as well. I may try this one once my self-imposed game embargo is over.
That's an odd thing to give up for Lent. . .

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =