View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:54 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blastatrons

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTigers55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Jon View Post
On a wide open area against a double spaced hero, I can imagine blasts and glads being dominant if you do it right.
If your saying that due to cyberclaw it wouldn't work because all double spacers are large/huge which cyberclaw wouldn't affect.
They're still great against the big heroes because they can get swarmed for big attacks. But don't take it from me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_poison View Post
what I actually played:

4X Gladiatrons
2X Blastatrons
Raelin
Quote:
Game Four- Brownsfan82 (Nilfheim, Zelrig, Major Q10) on Jungle Wolf Swamp Road

Trons love facing huge heroes...
Quote:
Looking at the standings, I saw that I was once again going to have to face Brownsfan82. Though Brownsfan plays an excellent game of Scape, my army is without a doubt best against large and huge heroes. It's kind of funny how the Trons are actually best against figures that can't be clamped.