Thread: Heroscape Codex
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2019, 11:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape Codex

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Thank you and if you ever want to write articles for the Codex, please send me a PM!

I'm usually racking my brain on what to write/what could I write for the Codex.
Well what do you do on HSers? What interests you?

~TGRF.
I do a little bit of everything; rules-lawyering, strategy, customs, scenarios, tournament play...

But, I did have a think on the matter. I do enjoy using other people’s customs when I can get them to work in my collection. I could try to do in depth custom reviews, something like take a hard look at a design and offer feedback, potentially complete with some testing.

Edit: I’ll try to put something together.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 1st, 2019 at 11:58 PM.