View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012, 02:01 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of U.S. Agent - Designing

From Marvel Comic Database:

Quote:
Powers and AbilitiesEdit

Powers

US Agent possesses various super human physical attributes as a result of undergoing the Power Broker's process:
  • Superhuman Strength: US Agent is superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting about 10 tons.[2]
  • Superhuman Stamina: US Agent's muscles produce much less fatigue toxins than the muscles of ordinary humans during physical activity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
  • Superhuman Agility: US Agent's agility and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: US Agent's reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the human body's natural limits.
  • Superhuman Durability: The tissues of his body are somewhat harder and more resistant to injury than the body of an ordinary human. However, he is not invulnerable and can sustain injury in many of the same ways as an ordinary human. However, he can withstand impact forces and trauma that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with mild discomfort.

Abilities

US Agent is a superb military combatant. As he has also received training from the Taskmaster in combat, gymnastics, and acrobatics.Strength level

Class 10 superstrength, John can press lift 10 tons.

I really don't know this guy at all, but from the above, it looks like he really should have Superstrength and I think that comes from the Power Broker process he went through.

I really like the Shield special attack, really cool and could certainly get attacks against figures pretty far away if he keeps wounding them. So it would be neat against squaddies.

I think the 1 Shield Def/Ruthless CS combo could be nasty against melee units, as even Huntress has put a few wounds on Supes and other big guys with a bad attack roll by the attacker and lots of skulls by her. She only has 4 defense when not adjacent to a friendly figure and only has 4 lives, so U.S. Agent could certainly dish out more, but of course he will cost more. Also, both can be countered by special attacks.

I think 5 defense could be fine to start with.

It seems like from what I read about him that he's pretty aggressive, so the power set you have for him seems to reflect that.

Not sure about class as I have never read anything with him in it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon