View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2016, 04:48 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G March Madness - R1M2, Spider-Man (Symbiote) vs. Rove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Rover out to a hot start with 80% of the vote when I voted! Personally I feel like I have enough Spider Man themed cards to play with, but would love to have a new reason to put one of my custom Sentinel figures onto the game board. They don't see enough play time for all the work I put into making them. Here's hoping the Rover card ends up being good option vs all comers and not just a mutant counter.
Apparently a lot of Spidey backers rushed in but I was able to bring Rover back into a Tie.

It would be nice to have a reason to use a single Sentinel. Hopefully I will have something that will help you have an excuse to pull out that sentinel army you created.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.