View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2020, 03:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
It's for C3G figures. He's a big collector and has pretty much every figure we've designed aside from the repaints/mods, so he's filling out most of the rest of his collection.

Legion looks great, but my painting backlog is huge, I'm slow at it with busy life and kids, and I have 80 other games I don't play nearly as much as I want to so I definitely am trying to cut back on new ones.

I say as I'm waiting for like 4 kickstarter games.
Awesome. I havent done any C3G mods as of yet. I dont play enough scape as it is anymore. I stopped collecting C3G, C3V, and even HoSS. I have came up with various ways to keep scape interesting with my variant rulebook but there are too many other fantastic games to just play one exclusively. With my mountain of shame, Im also waiting for zombicide 2.0, Ankh gods of egypt, and Massive darkness 2.0. Until recently Ive been able to resist most kickstarters.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo