View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2020, 08:42 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New England Heroscape: 4x400

Army 1: 4x stingers, 1x hive, played chris. (Hive still didn't make its points but it was a good soft target instead of hitting my stingers. Now that I recall I believe I went for the greenscales first to turn off bonding then flooded the board, my stingers had enough range from the hive to reach the whole board. Lucky rolls for some I believe to take out the dragon.)

Army 2: 3x greenscale warriors, Nif, (I *think* that was it, not the correct amount of points but I also didnt use it because I had the bye that round)

Army 3: krav, 2x rats, nikita, gorillas, otani (Someone ran enair imperium killed some things then I kited their soilders, romans and marcus, cant remember who, and threw rats at them for the win)

Army 4: 3x knights of weston, 1x sir gilbert, 1x realin. (Played Curry that played heavy gruts real grindy match I recall we went to time and I had the last turn and I needed to kill 3 points worth to win and slipped on dice. Closest game ever.)

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet