View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Wizards of the Coast Staff Member

wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby! wotcpbarclay rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle
Mr. Barclay

I hate to bring a negative tone to a thread everyone is so excited about, but I've recently sent in several rules questions to WotC via the Advanced FAQ link, and have gotten some truly rediculous answers. Some answers even conflicted with that same FAQ I know others have had this same issue, as I've posted a thread and gotten many in agreement. Could you give some kind of explanation and let us know if this problem will be fixed. You guys are the official source for answers now, we need the correct answers.

Thank you.
We're taking steps to make rules answers more accurate - you should see some improvements in the coming months. Even with the best system, however, there will always be incorrect answers. So, if you recieve an answer from customer service that you believe is incorrect, the best thing to do is to contact them and politely let them know (our CS folks have to be experts on every one of our games, not just on Heroscape, and that's a very hard job to do).