View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2019, 11:25 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I haven't had much success with small figures or those with skinny appendages (couldn't get a good Gungan Kaadu rider to save my life - fortunately I didn't need one to save my life). Though, some of that is likely due to my lack of patience and finesse when clearing supports.
For skinny figures like that I build my own simple tree supports (that I make in Blender). That's the only way I could get them printed. Then I use a hot tool to cut the trees in half and dykes to clean up each end. (If you go straight to dykes the dykes will force the two pieces apart and end up splitting the model.)

Did I upload my Gungan Rider model with supports?