View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2016, 08:49 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr. G's March Custom Contest

Welcome to the second of my bi-monthly (potentially) custom contests. You have until 11:59 PST on March 19'th to enter.

As this contest is close to Easter, here is the figure:

The figure is the Horrorclix Demon Bunny. It is 3 tall?
Spoiler Alert!

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running. This means you, Ninja Status

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best).

5. Character bios are allowed, and some contestants do write them, so if you want to feel free to.

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you (my skills are decent, but nothing to write home about).

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before time is up.

Contestants:
1. @IshMEL
2. @Lazy Orang
3. @CJtheMighty
4. @Ninja Status
5. @The_Awkward_Duck

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; March 16th, 2016 at 10:25 PM.