View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2012, 10:33 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Skull Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
The Death Knights can bond with them and Khosumet. Khosumet and these guys boost the Death Knights, and Khosumet boosts these guys. It's like one big circle of life. Er.. death, circle of death.

Death Knights are extremely boostable, and bond with everything that can boost them. An army with Khosumet, Taelord, and a few Skull Demons could be nasty.
Death Knights are Tormented, not Relentless. They don' get no boost from Khosumet.

Death Knights are one of my favorite units, so it's nice to see them get a boost from these guys. I love the anti-meta feel of Frightening Presence. Deathreavers can't do nothing to them!

Edit//

Played 3x Skull Demons, 5x Death Knights (495 points) today against Capuans with Priscus. These guys really take the Death Knights to a new level. By positioning the Skull Demons to take the brunt of the common attacks, I was able to win with only 2 Death Knights dead and 1 wound on a Skull Demon. I was also able to get a few attacks in with Death Knights between 2 Skull Demons, which was absolutely brutal.

The Death Knights are much closer to a bread and butter unit now. Having an attack bonus from 3 formidable figures is much better than an attack bonus from one frail devil who costs too much. I'm really happy the team decided to help out one of my favorite units.

Now we just need some Dund love!

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Last edited by Sir Dendrik; June 23rd, 2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: More!