View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2010, 06:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Lantern: Guy Gardner - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think 320 is a pretty good spot for him, though. I mean, I know we've made some slobberknockers lately, but 320 is nothing to be ashamed of.
And don't worry, I wasn't sweating this one with everything that's been going on lately. Definitely don't push yourself beyond reason.
Personally I'm taking a break from playtesting at the moment - I might pick back up this weekend.
Oh I'm definitely not pushing it. In fact, I just put away the figures and cards (b&W printed paper ones ) away from Test 1 and chose and army for Test 2 and brought out those figures and cards. So one step down and test as I can, a round or two at a time and then the big finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I think that the defense change is great. That is going to encourage me to keep Over Extending by placing wounds on him, and keep using the Shield to defend against attacks. I know he will diminish that way, but the attrition of his attacks could balance him out and be brutal. Deadpool's double attack of 4 is pretty darn scary at times too.

I may have only burned his BM once or twice max for WO even before the change. That BM is way more important to me than a life or two, but if he had whiffed vs. a 3 skull attack and gotten 3 wounds early, he had no choice but to burn BM's for WO if the situation warranted it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon