View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Glyph of Infinity Gauntlet - Design Phase

This figure may additionally equip up to 6 different Infinity Equipment Glyphs at the same time. If this figure would lose a glyph and has one or more Glyphs of Infinity equipped, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or lower, select one of the Glyphs of Infinity at random to be lost. If you roll 8 or higher, this figure does not lose a Glyph this turn.

Although I'm not convinced you need a d20 roll--why shouldn't the gems be knocked out of the gauntlet? I understand that the gauntlet can't be lost until the gems are out of it, so what about

This figure may additionally equip up to 6 different Infinity Equipment Glyphs at the same time. If this figure would lose a glyph and has one or more Glyphs of Infinity equipped, select one of the Glyphs of Infinity at random to be lost. This figure cannot lose this glyph while it has one or more Glyphs of Infinity equipped.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS