View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2021, 03:40 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Engineers of Valhalla Workshop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I think that's pretty great.

I noticed that you showcased them in different colors. Would it be intuitive to say that it has to be a matching portal that you pop out of? (Red to Red, Blue to Blue) Or do you like the ability to just Stargate to any available portal so you could chill out with an odd number of them on the battlefield and have those choices?
I think for simplicity sake I would just have them all be usable on the battlefield. For special occasions like a map that has special rules I could see that working, but I would just want to lay a sweet and simple ground work for it. I don’t think this one as is would really even need a reference card. For the final 3D file, I will probably combine all the pieces in meshmixer and add a hex piece as well to the bottom. I have personally made quite a few of these already on my printers.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo