View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2007, 04:36 AM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Wow, my vote broke a 7-way tie.

I'd say five additional TNT threads is too much though, mabe top three or even two is a lot. We don't want to be spread so thin that nothing winds up coming out as good as its potential.
Depends on how many judges we have at the time. We don't necessarilly need to have 5 threads going at one, but if we have enough judges that can dedicate themselves to the project for a couple of weeks, then we can get these moving along. We can start one, send it to trial after the discussion period and getting the rough draft for playtesting, and then start another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Hmm, it seems the Anti-Soulborgs are in the lead.

Just to be clear, will one judge preside over one thread?
I'm thinking there is going to be more than one for each thread, but I don't think anything has been set in stone as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Why is the Ullar Kyrie Squad on this list. Were definatly going to get them do road
We'll more than likely get gladiators down the road as well. The question is, how far along down the road? This is all about filling in those gaps now so that currently useless figures (like Spartacus) can be used on the battlefield now and that "understrenghted" armies (like Ullar) can be fleshed out a bit.