View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

That water constructs/absorption ability is pretty cool. And I agree with MrNobody that Noble is a good personality. I updated my post with the Noble personality.

And agreed on Nightwing. He's the lynchpin of the Titan faction so any Titan army without him is going to be a bit weaker. I don't think it's awful if Kaldur & Nightwing do work together, since they did in Season 2 (eventually). The most powerful Kaldur build likely will not be the original 6 members of Young Justice, but as long as they work decently together I'd be happy. Points will limit you taking all the Titan synergizers, anyway, assuming you want some other Titans/Sidekicks.