View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 08:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Life Of A C3G Design

I agree. Once the X-Men set is done, we'll shift focus to waves in general and I can unsticky both the X-Men thread and the World's Finest thread in favor of a single thread that has links to all active Development threads (I actually might just use this thread's first post for that purpose) and then a single "Release Thread" where we'll update the first post with the most recent "release" and we'll also have links to the "books" of each unit once they're released and changed into "books." The Design thread for each unit will eventually become a "book of" thread for that same unit. We will need to start individual threads for the books of each of the World's Finest units and Glyphs eventually, though ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.