View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:52 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Being a loyal Nintendo family since 1986 (and huge Mario fanboy) I haven't had a chance to play a lot of the great titles over the last 10-15 years.

Now that Nintendo has somewhat got their act together (though it may be a bit too late and I also can't believe the damn thing isn't also a DVD player) with the WiiU I've been playing a ton of Assassins Creed III (which is simply amazing) and also just got started with Call of Duty Black Ops II.

I've played tons of 1st person shooters over the years. Heck, I think I played the first one ever created for mass market in Wolfenstein. Then there was Doom, Duke Nukem, Quake, and a slew of others in the mid-late 90s (all on the computer).

Then I went on a big hiatus due to a number of things, the biggest being that Nintendo didn't support most of those types of titles for home consoles... until now.

Anyway, an already too long of a story short, I'm finding that even on 'normal' level I am really really bad at Black Ops. I feel like all I do is die. Granted, a lot has changed since my 5-10hrs a day video game binges of long ago, and I'm only about 2 hours into Black Ops at this point. But what the hell?

Sure I wan't a master by any means when I was playing a lot of this stuff, but I could hold my own for the most part.

Is it practice, or do I just suck?

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; January 22nd, 2013 at 11:20 AM.