View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Swordsman - Design Phase

I'm not sure the Swordplay text is completely right here. Here's what the Index lists for Talia (note that it gets used only on the same defending figure):

If Talia al Ghul attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, she may attack that figure again. She may continue attacking the same adjacent figure, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

With the special attack, as Hawkeye I has taught me, that extra wounds power's probably never going to come into play, because are you really going to give up the auto-skull for that? With the auto-skull you increase your chances of wounding in the first place, and if you roll well enough to get a wound on 3 dice, you're going to get an extra wound anyway. So I think it's a non-option right now. I think that if you up the special attack value to 4, it might start to come into play, because unless folks really think they have a decent chance of getting 2+ wounds in with the initial special attack, there's just no reason to bother. Even then, though, I'd probably sway towards the auto skull.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.