View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2019, 03:53 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's Maps: New Map 2/9/19 - Secret Cemetery

Here's my first map of a series I'm doing alongside my typical map uploads - remakes of classic Hasbro maps. There's a lot of old Hasbro maps that I used to play on for competitive games, which mostly aren't balanced enough for competitive play anymore, but I like a lot of the ideas and structures that many encompassed. So I want to remake some or make maps that include some of the layouts of classic ones I admire. These won't be super common, but I do have another 'remake' done, which is included in the maps I listed.

One map I played on all the time was Wolf Swamp Road and I always loved it. But a very big problem with it was the AE. Here's my remake of it - Ambush. I decided to have five starting spaces on the early hills to prevent and combat potential AE drops, and, emphasize the idea of an ambush scenario in war.

Ambush:

Additional Pictures:

Spoiler Alert!

Download

Sets Required: 1 RotV, 1 RttFF
Glyphs: 2 random Power Glyphs

Greenlands is next!