Thread: City Park
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2023, 03:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: City Park - Design (hold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I was looking over my previous play test and just want to hear some feedback on those who have played the map more recently. The 3 single high ground spots on the fountain, once someone claims those is it hard to dislodge them? Particularly for melee units? Have you had one team claim all 3 rather quickly, then easily win the game? Ever had units in your start zone get torn up from HG?
Yeah it's hard to dislodge them. Someone like Archangel sitting there protecting someone on the other high spot is kind of annoying. If someone else is game to have that changed I'd fully back it. It is the first place I try to get a ranged flyer for sure. It may make the map see more play in other areas if that was changed.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.