View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2018, 05:55 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Starfox (Design Phase)

Can't say the character or the design particularly interests me - the character sounds like an irritating sleazy twat and the design is pretty basic (functional, but basic). The design is good though, and I can definitely see uses for a higher-level backup with Reluctant Hero than Starman (Jack Knight) - Jack's a figure I really like for that power, so it's good to see it on someone else. The primary use I see for him is for OM insurance in a Guardians build - Eternal and Lover are a nicely rare species and class respectively, meaning he should pair well with Star-Lord (and Groot! ) in most circumstances, and you can then add to that that his personality is, as far as I know, unique, making a pairing with Mantis viable (nice back-up in case she's assassinated and you lose your OMs). Since Guardians builds by their disorganised nature are liable to the loss of OMs through character death, that's useful. He'll also be good in other generalist builds, such as Avengers, but those remarkably rare left hand stats immediately make me think Guardians.

I probably won't be too active here, but I do like what you've got - he should be useful.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================