View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2017, 02:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (Design Phase)

Every time I've ever wanted to give someone who is extremely durable, tough, or resilient more than 5 life I've been told that is wrong and that anything over 4 life is reserved for very special cases. Furthermore we have teenagers with 3 life in this game to show they do not yet have the same fortitude of a fully developed adult body, hardened with combat experience. So a special case super durable teenager sounds like 4 life to me and you will have a hard time convincing me that she deserves 5 life. If you want to increase her survivablity beyond 4 life, it should come through in a special power on her card in some way.

As for her stinger attack, it sounds more like a straight d20 roll special power to me. Just drop the whole rolling of attack dice and up her basic attack to 3. Then she has a basic attack that can be boosted as an attack option, or the d20 roll as an attack option.