View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 04:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Cheshire

The Book of Cheshire

C3G DC WAVE 26
WOMEN OF WONDER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Unleashed set.
Its model number and name are #031-033 / Cheshire.
Its model number and name are #211 / Jade.

Character Bio - Cheshire is often recognized as one of the world's greatest and most ruthless assassins and an enemy of the Teen Titans, often working as a deadly international terrorist. Her skills include mastery over physical combat, various weaponry, and she is an expert on exotic poisons. In the past she has had multiple romantic relationships and given birth to two children with different fathers, Lian Harper with Arsenal and Thomas Blake, Jr. with Catman. She has been a member of the Ravens, Tartarus, Injustice League, the Secret Six and Titans Villains for Hire.

Cheshire was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez,

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 04:15 PM. Reason: png