View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2018, 12:34 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V OHS Public Playtesting Event

KD summed up our game pretty well, but I'll pretend I didn't read it so I won't feel bad about repeating some stuff.

Mezzos v. Buccaneers in the middle ended very badly for the pirates. Despite getting initiative, they couldn't get past the exoskeletons by the time they needed reinforcements and the reinforcements had a hard time making it to the middle of the map. There was only one roll for Elusive, and it didn't work. By the end of the second round, several pirates had died and had only taken out 1 demon.

Heracles stepped in at this point and killed one more mezzo and one orc before getting surrounded and falling. He only took a couple swings at Gothlok, and was blocked both times. Gothlok took one swipe and Heracles and was also blocked (although his Aura did its fair share in taking out the legend).

At this point the buccaneers ran to their deaths, followed by the troll. What a beautiful demonstration of how good the Mezzodemons are.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN