View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2006, 01:26 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornPuff
It is for this reason I reject FW. Its start zones didn't meet our specs, and the glyphs split the judges. If a forum member wants to resubmit FW with specific glyphs and start zones, I would welcome it. Specific Glyphs of course could mean specifically random , or even my favorite, random from a list of glyphs )
I'll take the other side, I approve FW with these specifics that we have all contributed. FW is the most balanced tourney worthy map that Hasbro has put out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean

the new black spots will work fine to accommodate the larger start zone of 24 hexes. Glyph A is the best primary placement of 1 random glyph and glyph V is the second most optimal placement when using 2 random glyphs. The reasoning here is that two glyphs that close together (A&G)with no cover between will usually be controlled by the same player. Glyph spot V allows a spot with cover further away making it harder to hold both glyphs at once. This could be noted as part of the download or recommendation; basically if using 1 random glyph use this spot, if two use these two, etc...
I vote FW in with the above modifications and would gladly supply a PDF with the above.

The others judges need to chime in on FW as I don't see any further value in debating it's worthiness. We do need to move on.

A must read for all 'Scapers!