View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of A-Bomb - Design Phase

Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Would "Unstable" fit for his personality.
That might work. TO be honest, I'm not really familiar all that familiar with A-Bomb but I liked the idea of Smash Landing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I really like Camouflage. Has that been used before?
Nope. I was surprised by that fact, but the closest I could find was Titanium Man's Cloaking System.

I could roll with that version of Smash Landing, but if we're dropping the wounding part, how about this:

Quote:
SMASH LANDING
After moving with Super Leap and instead of before attacking, you may use Smash Landing. Roll an unblockable attack die once for each figure within 2 spaces of A-Bomb whose base is not more than 3 levels above or below A-Bomb's base. If you roll a skull, you may place the figure on any empty space one space away. A figure moved by Smash Landing never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A non-flying figure moved lower by Smash Landing can receive any falling damage that may apply.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by TrollBrute; February 16th, 2014 at 12:40 PM.