View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2011, 10:05 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!
Betawolf's Underwater Terrain

At last I have completed my custom terrain. I used Plastic Glue, Paints, and Aquarium stuff to make it. I can tell you it took a lot of glue. And now, without further ado...

The pieces seperate.

The Coral itself.

Anemonies and more Coral.

Seaweed.

These guys practically ate most of my glue.

Atlantean road and Coral Terrain.

Special rules for Coral Terrain:
Any map with at least 1 Coral terrain space visible is considered underwater. The following figures are the only ones allowed on that map unless specified by the scenario:
By species-
Undead
Marro
Demons
Lizardfolk
Mind Flayer
Hydra
Dragons
Vipers
Sahuagin
Solborg
Warforged
Medusae
Dragonborn
By name-
Air Elemental
Water Elemental
Earth Elemental
Iron Golem
Iron Man
War Machine

Special rules for Atlantean Road:
Same rules as Coral Terrain.
+1 Movement if move starts ends and all takes place on Atlantean Road.

Abyss Tile(left) compared to normal water(right).

Abyss Tile special rules:
For any figure whose move is increased by Water Enhanced Movement roll 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-10 the figure is destroyed, if you roll a 11-20 the figure may remain on the tile. Anything that is decreased in movement by Water Enhanced Movement cannot roll die and is immediatly destroyed.

Rules for all the Terrain listed:
-Water Enhanced Movement
The fallowing figures add two to their movement, Vipers, Hydra, Sahuagin, Jellyfish, and Water Elemental. Warforged, Soulborgs, Earth Elemental, War Machine, Iron Man, and Iron Golem subrtact 1 from their movement. All other figures movment remains the same. Any figure whose movement is not reduced by Water Enhanced Movement is considered to have the Flying Special Ability.
All water based special abilities can be used. (Example: Marro Warriors can water clone anywhere.)

-Water Strength
Water Elemental adds 2 to it's special attack, normal attack, and normal defense. There are only allowed to be two Water Elementals in an army.

-Slow Projectiles
All rocket special attacks no longer work, figures with guns or bow-and-arrows have a range of one.

-Air Bubble
Any figure adjacent to an Air Elemental does not have to be on the list provided. While adjacent it does not have the Flying Special Ability. It can be non-adjacent for one turn, during which it can have the flying special ability. If it does not return to its adjacent position at the end of the next turn inflict one unblockable wound.

So that's all for now, but here's a hint of what's to come.

Last edited by betawolf36; January 21st, 2011 at 09:16 AM.