View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2021, 11:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: NEW CONTEST - Marvel Scrolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I am very excited for a new ARV contest! I do have one small, not at all selfish, proposal. Would the judges allow 2 Marvel sets in lieu of of a master set? Hear me out, 2 Marvel sets combined still comprise of fewer terrain pieces than a single RotV and are nearly neck and neck with SotM. Also, if the goal is to dust off the old Marvel sets and get them on the tourney table, this doubles the fun (and the dusting, yay!). Okay, yes it is for selfish reasons . One map I'd like to submit is 2 Marvel, 1 BftU, and 1 TJ, so not too egregious, but I understand that the rules are there for a reason. I figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you judges!
Same! I wish Marvel could count as an expansion in the rules, due to it's small size (smaller than DnD).