View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2020, 09:47 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
I used conditional formatting to compare all of the data cells the two spreadsheets had in common. Most of the errors were minor. For example, small typos or missing periods. However, there were a couple of bigger errors (transposed stats, missing words, and such). It should be worth your time to re-import data from my sheet.

I used exactly the same method. I still have to finish this for Powers & bio... but the comparison is harder to find only small differences !

Was surprised about the Frost Giant's planet (Eberon) while all the other figures from the same wave are from Toril ..!

I guess I found all the mistakes you are talking about (saw that Life/Move stat's switch ..! ) on these columns.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.