View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2015, 02:00 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction

A tentative due date for my zombie fan fiction: October 31. I have finally completed the tangled development and am at last ready to begin the writing. This will be a short fan fiction, so if I can find some good chunks of time during the week in which to write, I could complete it before Halloween.
~TGRF.
UPDATE: I am putting my fan fiction on hold until Halloween, so that I can attempt to finish my fan fiction entry by then. As it is primarily a horror thriller, I thought it appropriate to be released on Halloween. I may also release it as a separate (short) fan fiction at that time.
UPDATE: Added To Walk the Halls of Fear to the index. I am back on my fan fiction, and should be done with the writing soon.
UPDATE: To Walk the Halls of Fear is now completed.
UPDATE: I have found fanfiction.net, and promptly discovered that Pumpkin King posted Having a Marvelous Time there, complete with description. I have duly included said description.
Note to self: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22146
UPDATE: I am revising my rating messaging system. I have also made some corrections as follows: I've updated the status to A New Marr, The Soul of Claradia, The Rise of Hel, Tales of Eslo, and Untitled. I have included compilation fictions, and indicated them. I have updated The Promise's rating on the author listing.
UDPATE: I have revised my rating message system. Now requests for ratings will only be sent out via a single message, instead of filling your inbox with a deluge. All fictions you have posted on will be linked in the single message.

Last edited by TGRF; December 11th, 2015 at 05:04 PM.