View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2006, 01:09 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzzzz
3) If I understand you correctly, you make a mistake. The rotation is not around a particular tile but this is a rotation from the point of view. But I understand your difficulty to move correctly and I will add a special move mode which is always toward the center of the map.
I see. I'll have to play with this; unfortunately the computer I'm using it on at work isn't particularly fast, and I get some nasty response lag using the keyboard 3D movement keys (press the key, nothing visible happens, hold it down, slow movement, then *zoom* suddenly past where I wanted). My Athlon 64 3200+ at home is much more responsive.

Quote:
Really nice map. simple and nice.
I looked the pdf and I see that you don't use the 3D view. Do you know that on the first page (with title and author) you can insert automatically the 3D view ?
To do that, just create a 3D view, place camera where you want, select the 2D view and print. If a 3D view exist then the image is insert on the document. this is important to make a big 3D window because this is a screen capture and resolution will be better.
That I didn't know; I closed the 3D view before I printed it because it ate resources; the real-time update on the 3D view made changes to the 2D view really slow on this computer.

Quote:
Are you agree if I insert the map in the virtualscape web site ? (picture, pdf and hsc)
You'll want to generate a quality 3D view and remake the PDF file; I'll be doing that when I get home today. Other than that, go ahead.