View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 12:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of All Might (breathing)

+2 Defense is big, but the fact that the guy providing it has to be engaged and the tiny 4 soace limit feels like it keeps it in check. Seems like he’ll be a valuable member of future Student synergies, but not an essential one or anything.

Should Detroit Smash be a once per round thing? I feel like his [name of US state] attacks aren’t something he’s doing with every punch. Could be wrong though, not a hige fan of the show.

Very excited to see this happening. (And the anime barrier officially broken!) Like Dysole, I think this draft is in a different direction from where I would’ve gone with the character, but it still feels absolutely correct for who/what he is. Looks awesome!