View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2019, 08:41 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SOV/C3V Feedback Thread

@superfrog I think you and others may have misunderstood what I meant about Facebook and discord. I wasn't saying to replace the forum with them, I was saying that if someone really wants feedback and isn't getting it from this forum, why not use the other channels available? It's not an either/or scenario.

LOL and clearly people hate the idea of conference calls. We'll have to disagree on that one since I'll argue that the amount of time it takes to read others comments and write your own response every night takes much more time than just having a quick chat about it. It's not a big deal though so it's really not worth discussing.