View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I got in another 2 games of zombicide black plague in a day or so ago. I decided on doing a campaign that other players can drop in and drop out of so that I could play it solo with multiple survivors or with other people to play as well. I'm thinking that I want to allow the survivors to stay at their upgraded levels through the scenarios in order. Once survivors die in the campaign they will not come back, and there will be a set amount of survivors. So if 2 die, then two new ones come in to the next scenario. I did the two games with survivors keeping all their gear as well. I may scratch that though. I spent 2 and a half hours last night laminating all my rum and bones cards from the new kickstarter. I had a moment or two to check out all the stuff as I was laminating and cutting it out and was wowed at all the cool heroes and abilities. Its kinda looking like the Iron Inquisition is the most beasty looking faction yet. That's just spitballing from looking at their cards though. I cant wait to get to try some of em out. What are any of you guy's favorite Heroes for that game?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo