View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Songbird (Initial Playtesting Phase)

My (admittedly very loose) plan for the Dark Avengers would be to give them soft synergy with Iron Patriot - reward you for taking turns with them via bonding (such as Master Motivator), punish you for putting too many Order Markers on them (letting opponents exploit Chaotic Leadership). But I don't really have any specifics for them outside of Daken-Wolverine. Charlatan would be a good class, though, even if they don't have any specific synergy.

Norman Osborn currently turns Criminals, Thieves, and Assassins into Agents. I could probably slide Charlatans in there (possibly instead of Thieves?) which would be a pretty fun idea.