View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions ~MAJOR REFORMAT IN PROGRE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Agents : you say they need Flagbearer, but they need a general

Dwarves : I feel Mok cannot be a General, as he is used as mount by dwarves. I see him more as Special Troops. On the other hand, Mogrimm has a power nammed "Commander Strike", I always pictured him as being the dwarves leaders.

Berserk : you could add Jotun to the berserks as Special Troops. He bonds with the dreadgull, and his clothes looks like they're from Highland, like the MacDirk

great project !
Yeah, a lot of the incomplete factions need some fixing. I'm currently in the progress of reformatting, (you can see what I want all the factions to look like by looking at some of the complete factions) and am planning on fixing these problems you've brought up as I reformat each faction.

Thanks for the feedback!