View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Competition Balanced Unit Costs: Delta/Delta+

Hi !
I just spotted a typo for Pelloth original cost : the different sheets says 110 pts instead of 100 points.

While playing with my sheets, I updated my Army Creator to manage Classic/Delta and Delta+.
I already had the framework ready, it allows another way of building an army without having the whole figures list in front of you.
Also the database is separated so that its easy to update. I plan on managing also a "Custom" point cost with a dedicated column (based on Delta+ probably), so that it is easy to use delta+ with minor changes on few units without overwriting Delta+ cost and the changes from Delta+ are easy to catch.

Enough talking, here it is.

PS : I had a hard time catching the correct, up-to-date sheets... I am not even sure about Delta one... hope I got the correct ones.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.