View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2019, 06:41 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Reverse the Whip Army Archetypes

This was one of the the most predictable year to date in terms of the anticipated people making day 2. There were some new faces like @JohnnyFrisbee but it was a lot of the consistent performers... well, performing consistently.

I prefer Bring 2 but honestly it's found a nice home as a side event and wouldn't even be my first pick for a main event format if I could choose. (That would be reverse draft, FWIW, not that it matters because Ken will never admit that I come up with awesome formats just like he won't admit that he can't beat me even when his Hawthorne rages 8 times.)

Last edited by dok; August 23rd, 2019 at 06:42 PM. Reason: srsly tho, Reverse Draft and Chaos of Battle side events next year. Chaos of battle is LIT